Who Let The Dads Out?
What is 'Who Let The Dad's Out?
This is a parent and toddler group run specifically for dads, step-dads and other male carers to bring their pre-school children to. There will be plenty for you and your child(ren) to do, including bacon butties, drinks and biscuits.
No need to book, just come along, get out of the house and meet with other guys and their children.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The group runs on the 3rd Saturday of most months from 10 am to 12 noon (dates can be found on the calendar). You can leave your mobile number and email address to receive a text reminder and other updates
- Dads/carers are solely responsible for the kids they bring. (This is a playgroup not a crèche) We make every effort to ensure the group is in a safe environment for the kids that come. Your help in this is appreciated
- Cost is £2 per family, this includes all food and drinks.
- This group is for pre-school aged children, when your children exceed this age ask about Children’s Church, our group for primary school aged children, which meets on a Sunday morning
Who are we and why do we run this group?
- This group is run by volunteers from St Andrew’s Church in Radcliffe. We give up our time primarily because we want to invite dads (and other male carers), their children and families to get to know Jesus.
Got any questions? Contact:
Dave Holden 0161 724 5064, 07967467383
or like our page.